Ronaldo: My mission in Europe is over.. I gave my word for victory

Ronaldo

Portuguese Cristiano Ronaldo said yesterday that he is a "unique" player for his move to Saudi Arabia, indicating that he is thirsty for more success after joining Al-Nasr club in a deal estimated at more than 200 million euros. “I am a unique player. It's good to come here (Saudi Arabia). I broke all the records there (Europe) and I would like to break a few records here.

Cristiano Ronaldo, a Portuguese footballer who just moved to Saudi Arabia, claimed yesterday that he is a "unique" player for the move, showing that he is hungry for further success after signing with the Al-Nasr club in a transaction for more than 200 million euros. "I stand out among players. Good thing you came here (Saudi Arabia). I shattered every record there (in Europe), and I want to do the same here.

Ronaldo, who achieved an amazing career with Real Madrid, Spain, Manchester United, and Juventus, revealed that he had rejected a number of offers from Europe and other places to join Al-Nassr, and the 37-year-old added, “My mission in Europe has ended. the United States and even Portugal.

When asked about the offers he had turned down to join Al-Nassr, Ronaldo, who had a remarkable career with Real Madrid, Spain, Manchester United, and Juventus, said that he had turned down several from Europe and other regions. The 37-year-old further said, "My mission in Europe is concluded. Portugal, the US, and even Portugal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments