How did Guardiola respond to his criticism of putting Silva in defense?

Guardiola

 Manchester City manager Pep Guardiola has refuted those who think he has over-thought his decisions after launching winger Bernardo Silva at left-back against Arsenal on Wednesday and putting the Portugal international in defense against Bukayo Saka. Arsenal at the top of the league. However, City eventually won 3-1.

"I treat my work very seriously. I am not naïve at all in the course of my work. I have never decided, in the last 14 years of my profession, "I'm going to show something." I should feel this way. that I take action to better manage the team.

City now top the Premier League standings with 51 points from 23 games and few will challenge the team for a third successive title. Some pundits in the British media have accused Guardiola of occasionally over-complicating his squads in crucial matches, highlighting this as a reason for the manager's lack of leadership. The Spaniard helped City to win the Champions League during his six years at the club.

Few teams will push City to win the Premier League for a third time in a row as they currently sit atop the rankings with 51 points from 23 games. According to certain British media analysts, Guardiola occasionally overcomplicates his teams during pivotal games, which they claim is the cause of the manager's lack of leadership. Throughout his six years with the team, the Spaniard helped City win the Champions League.


Post a Comment

0 Comments