A European head of state announces his support for the Moroccan national team against Croatia

Morocco

 Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic revealed his support for the Moroccan national team today, Saturday, against his Croatian counterpart, in the match that brings the two teams together for third place in the "Qatar 2022" World Cup.

Russia Today channel quoted the Serbian website "Novosti RS" as saying, "I do not know who I will support in the final match (between France and Argentina), but I support the Moroccan national team to win third place, because they are our brothers."

According to "Novosti RS," a Serbian website, "I do not know who I would support in the final match (between France and Argentina), but I prefer the Moroccan national team to win third place since they are our brothers." This statement was cited by the Russia Today programme.

Because they are our brothers, I encourage the Moroccan national team to finish third in the championship game (between France and Argentina). It is said that, with the breakup of the Republic of Yugoslavia, there was considerable political friction between Serbia and Croatia in the 1990s, and their dispute escalated to the point of civil war.

Post a Comment

0 Comments