A surprising decision.. Benzema retires from playing with France

Benzema

 Striker Karim Benzema announced on Monday the "end" of his career with his country, France, in a message he posted on his Twitter account the day after the Blues lost 2-4 to Argentina on penalties (original and extra time 3-3) in the final match of the World Cup Qatar. 2022.

Benzema, who celebrates his 35th birthday today and the owner of the Golden Ball for the best player in the world for the year 2022, wrote on his account, attached to his picture in the colors of the French national team: “I made the efforts and mistakes that I should have made to get to where I am today and I am proud of that! I wrote my story and our story I've come to an end."

In a post that was attached to a photo of himself wearing the colours of the French national team, Benzema, who turns 35 today and is the owner of the Golden Ball as the best player in the world for the year 2022, wrote: "I made the efforts and mistakes that I should have made to get to where I am today and I am proud of that! My tale was written, and our story is now over.

This announcement came after the Qatar World Cup final, which he had to withdraw from at the last moment before its start, after injuring his thigh in training, just three days before the Blues' first match against Australia. The French Federation estimated the game's recovery time at three weeks.

Post a Comment

0 Comments