Messi flirts with Mbappe and praises his performance with the France national team

Messi

The Argentine star, Lionel Messi, the Paris Saint-Germain player, gave an interview to the official channel of the French club, and he talked about playing in the same team with the young French star Kylian Mbappe, and about their confrontation in the 2022 World Cup Final, and he also talked about his feeling about the period he spent between the walls of the Parisian giant, and facing him. Bayern Munich tonight.

The young French star Kylian Mbappe and Argentine superstar Lionel Messi both play for Paris Saint-Germain. In an interview with the club's official channel, Messi discussed playing on the same team with Mbappe and their clash in the 2022 World Cup Final. He also discussed how he felt about the time he spent up against the Parisian giant and facing him. Bayern Munich tonight.

Messi I have a great feeling in Paris Saint-Germain. The first year cost me a lot to adapt, but now I feel satisfied, and I started the current season in a different way and with great enthusiasm. We will do the impossible to turn the situation against Bayern and qualify. This is everyone's goal. The match will be difficult and will be played on small details. It is very difficult to win at their stadium, but I think we are ready to achieve this. We will do the impossible to qualify.

Messi I feel amazing here at Paris Saint-Germain. I had to spend a lot of money the first year getting used to it, but now that I'm content with it, I've started the current season out fresh and fired up. We will take drastic measures to defeat Bayern and get qualifying. Everyone strives to do this. The game will be difficult and very dependent on specifics. It is quite difficult to win at their stadium, but I think we are capable of accomplishing so. To succeed, we'll go above and beyond.

Post a Comment

0 Comments