Mesut Ozil announces his retirement from football

Mesut Ozil

 The German, Mesut Ozil, the current Turkish, Arsenal and former Real Madrid player, announced his final retirement from football at the age of 34. Ozil published a lengthy message through his official account on the social networking site "Twitter", during which he announced his final retirement from football after a 17-year career, during which he was crowned with a cup. The world with machines 2014.

At the age of 34, German footballer Mesut Ozil, a current Turkish, Arsenal, and former Real Madrid player, declared his official retirement. Ozil posted a lengthy letter on the social media platform "Twitter" through his official account, in which he announced his official retirement from football after a 17-year career in which he won a trophy. the year 2014, the year of machines.

After serious contemplation, I declare my retirement from football," stated Ozil in his letter. Being a professional athlete for 17 years has been a privilege. I'm really thankful for this chance, but it's been increasingly evident in recent weeks and months after sustaining several injuries that time is running out. It was time for football to end. That was a lovely excursion chock full of sentimental memories. The teams I played for, Schalke 04, Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Fenerbahce, and Basaksehir, as well as the coaches who encouraged me, as well as my teammates who became friends, are all acknowledged.

It became more and more clear that it was time to leave football. It was a wonderful journey full of unforgettable moments and emotions. I would like to thank the clubs I played for, Schalke, Werder Bremen, Real Madrid, Arsenal, Fenerbahce and Basaksehir, as well as the coaches who supported me, in addition to my colleagues who became friends

Post a Comment

0 Comments